it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Oh, my

Stop complaining, I actually think it's quite touching.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

*Speechless*

Too beautiful. Bravo. SPEECHLESS. No words can describe. I'll make a word myself. Verycoolbeautifulnicewordscantexpress greatpieceofartawesomeamazinghowdoisa ythisitistoobeautiful..... Uhh That's too long. Oh well.

UGLY UGLY

:) ;)

Ohh, That was FUNNY. Hee hee. Hey Mister, you're still ugly!

Tanaka's Friendly Adv. Tanaka's Friendly Adv.

>:(

Giving a 5. Why? Well, first, you don't even interact. That was bad, but you got to read description stuff. -2, +1. 1 point deduced. Second, looking at the robot character, It feels like you copied tamagotchi for these characters. -4.+0. I'm not critisizing you, just try to improve it next time. Thank you! Attigatou~~~

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Lolz

Dude, its a well made game, how about walking then press the up button at the same time? Sometimes it doesn't work but still, its actually kinda cool.

Covetous Covetous

Wow...

I don't get your games, but they are mysterious and cool, it kinda picks at my mind and gives my thoughts that I never thought about.

Taokaka the Pussy Cat Taokaka the Pussy Cat

Aiya!

Why not sexier cat? I like kitties so don't make it too serious. But it funny! Laps milk. You should make a naked lady being fucked and lapping milk (Or Cum) LOL

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

Haha

Owie. OWIE! Someone go fuck her after! OWIEEEEEEEEEEE!

War Prisoner War Prisoner

Poor girl...

I think shes like ten, being abused. Soon she will go work at a strip club being another pleasure modell